Report Road Problem

‚ÄčIf the problem is located on a state highway, please notify the AR Department of Transportation.  
If the issue is within a city boundary you will need to contact that city's street department.  Contact City Hall for their phone number.
The Poinsett County Road Department is responsible for maintaining County roads.  We appreciate citizens who take the time to let us know when they come across an issue that requires attention.

Use this form to make a non-emergency report.  Please include the road name, directions and/or GPS coordinates.

In an emergency you can call the office from 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. at 870-578-4470   For emergencies after hours call the Sheriff's Office dispatch at 870-578-2116.

Thanks for your help and please be patient with us.